Sunday, January 23, 2011

You have just been OWNed...

As I flip through the channels, I get a sudden heartache for the network that I loved and watched 98% of the time my TV was turned on...Discovery Health. It has now been replaced with OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) as of January 1, 2011. I absolutely despise Oprah and taking away one of my favorite networks makes me hate her Yo-Yo dieting, I have money and I can buy anything I want like Discovery Health, even more! It has pissed me off so much that I've thought about writing to Discovery channel and asking why the hell would they do that. It's not only because I hate Oprah, she literally has taken everything that Discovery Health gave (like HEALTH) and gave us shows that we can find on every other channel!!! Cmon..no one needs another "Let's see who can get their OWN show" or 50 billion hours of behind the scenes of the making of OWN!! Can I please have Dr. G, Mystery Diagnosis, Monsters Inside Me, and Trauma in the ER back!! I know I am not the only person on this planet that feels this way. She has replaced health with "Dr. Phil" and her Allstars. When the announcement for OWN was first brought to light, I knew the health would be taken away. I really could not grasp the reality on Oprah taking over Discovery Health. I was dumbfounded! It was like I lost a family member when January 1st came and Discovery Health went. The only thing entertaining about Oprah and her show is summed down to one thing...In this episode, will she be Fat Oprah or Some-what Slim Oprah. She is absolutely NOT the poster child for health! She is more of a parasite that no one can get rid of! So, for the blog ranting record: BRING BACK HEALTH DAMMIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment